WHITE CHOC & RASPBERRY BLONDIES ❤️
Who doesn’t love a blondie? 🥰 white chocolate & raspberry are a match made in heaven!!! These are super fudgey, sweet & delicious 😍 the perfect weekend treat!
1. 200g self raising flour
2. 120g sugar
3. 1 tsp baking powder
4. 1 tsp vanilla essence
5. 100g raspberries
6. 5 tbsp vegan butter (flora)
7. 200g dairy free white chocolate
8. 200ml almond milk
1. First preheat the oven to 200 celsius.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar & 80g of the raspberries to a big bowl & mix.
3. Melt the vegan butter & white chocolate together. Add the vanilla essence & almond milk. Stir until it’s smooth.
4. Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture & stir lightly until a smooth batter forms.
5. Grease a baking tray & pour the mixture into it. Add some more raspberries to the top of the mixture.
6. Bake for 30mins at 200degrees celsius.
7. Once they’re cooked (check with a skewer), melt some more white chocolate & raspberries & drizzle over the top.
8. Let cool for an hour before cutting into squares 💕