Vegetable fried ‘rice’ 🥦🥬🌱
My healthy, plant based and low calorie take on fried rice. I used @fullgreen.official cauliflower & broccoli rice for this dish. Their products aren’t watery at all, so it’s perfect for this dish! 🙌🏼☺️
This is FULL of FIBRE – so important for digestion! I added green lentils for a protein source and to make it more satiating! I also threw in some pomegranate seeds for a burst of sweetness 😍
1. 1 pack of Fullgreen cauliflower & broccoli rice
2. 1/2 an onion
3. 1/2 a courgette
4. 1 cup cooked green lentils
5. Handful of kale
6. Handful of green beans
7. Handful of broccoli
8. Handful mushrooms
9. Pomegranate seeds
10. 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger, chilli flakes
11. 5 tbsp soy sauce
1. Chop up all your veggies. Fry the onion on a pan with frylite until soft.
2. Add the rest of the vegetables and spices, stir fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the pack of Fullgreen cauliflower & broccoli rice and the tamari or soy sauce.
4. Add the cooked lentils & a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Add some peanuts and spring onion if you like.
5. Serve & enjoy 😊