V-DAY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES ❤️🍪
These are super fudgey & chocolatey, just how a brownie cookie should be 🥰 perfect to nibble on for dessert after your valentines dinner ❣️
1. 120g ground almond
2. 70g light brown sugar
3. 0.5 tsp baking powder
4. 40g cocoa powder
5. 80g dark chocolate chips
6. 3 medjool dates (pitted & chopped finely)
7. Handful of walnuts (chopped finely)
8. 3 tbsp coconut oil
9. 50ml almond milk
10. 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
11. Pinch of sea salt
1. Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl (ground almond, brown sugar, baking powder, cocoa, half of chocolate chips, chopped medjool dates, salt & walnuts) and stir well until all is light & combined.
2. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond milk & half of the chocolate chips (melted) and stir all together.
3. Add the wet mix to the dry and mix until a tacky dough forms. Using clean hands roll into cookie shapes & leave to harden in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Bake the cookies at 200celsius for 15 minutes. Remove and let the cool before touching.
5. Enjoy ❤️