Tofu fried ‘rice’ 🥦🥬🌱
My healthy, plant based and low calorie take on ‘chicken fried rice’. I used @fullgreen.official cauliflower & broccoli rice for this dish & I’m so happy with how it turned out. Their rice products aren’t watery at all (most cauli rice is) so it’s perfect for this dish! 🙌🏼☺️
This is FULL of FIBRE – so important for digestion! I absolutely love @fullgreen.official products, they’re so quick and easy to use which works in my favour now being in final year of college and needing a quick (but healthy) dinner 🤗
1. 1 pack of Fullgreen cauliflower & broccoli rice
2. 1/2 an onion
3. 1/2 a courgette
4. 1 red pepper
5. Handful of kale
6. Handful of green beans
7. 1/2 cup of green peas
8. 1/2 block of firm tofu cut into chunks
9. Handful mushrooms
10. 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger, cumin
11. 5 tbsp tamari / soy sauce
12. Handful of peanuts
13. Handful of spring onion
1. Chop up all your veggies. Fry the onion on a pan with frylite until soft.
2. Add the rest of the vegetables and spices, stir fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the pack of Fullgreen cauliflower & broccoli rice and the tamari or soy sauce.
4. Add the tofu chunks and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Add some peanuts and spring onion if you like.
5. Serve & enjoy 😊