Thai green curry 🌱
Spicy, creamy & full of flavour! I love adding lots of vegetables to curries for a lot of bite, as always, you can choose whatever vegetables you like for this curry ☺️ this recipe serves 3-4 people depending how hungry you are 🕺🏼 serve with rice & some naan bread or popadoms to scoop up the last of the sauce 😍
1. 1 onion
2. 3 garlic cloves
3. Thumb size piece of ginger
4. 2 green chillis (remove seeds if you don’t like it very spicy)
5. Vegetables of choice (I chose broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, baby corn, peas, green beans, courgette, water chestnuts)
6. 3 heaped tbsp Thai green curry paste (I used @bluedragonuk brand)
7. 300-400ml vegetable stock (add more if needed)
8. 1 can coconut milk
9. 2 tbsp mango chutney
10. Handful of fresh coriander
11. Salt & pepper
1. Start by slicing all your vegetables & heating oil in a pot. Add the onion to the pot & sauté for 2 mins.
2. Add the garlic, ginger & diced chillis. Sauté for 2 mins.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables, Thai green curry paste and the salt & pepper. Stir so the paste covers all the vegetables. Cook for 5 mins.
4. Add the vegetable stock & coconut milk (start off by adding a bit at a time – you don’t want it too runny – you can always add more)
5. Season with salt & pepper, cover the pot with a lid and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the mango chutney, fresh coriander & more salt/pepper if needed. Let it simmer for another 8-10 minutes to allow the flavours to further develop 😍
7. Enjoy with some rice, naan, popadoms etc☺️🌱👌🏼