Sweet potato & black bean lettuce boats 🥬🍠🙌🏼
I finally got to try out the @fullgreen.official riced sweet potato and absolutely loved it! You just peel the seal from the pouch and microwave for 2 minutes & voila! I love how versatile it is (swipe➡️)👌🏼 I love sweet potato and black bean together so I thought I’d try something different and make a Mexican inspired burrito but with a healthy vegan twist! ☺️🌱 🌯
1. 1 pouch of @fullgreen.official riced sweet potato
2. 1 tin of black beans
3. 1 tin of sweet corn
4. Handful of cherry tomatoes
5. 1/2 cucumber
6. 1 tsp coriander, paprika, salt, garlic granules
7. 1/2 a tsp cumin, chilli flakes
8. 2 big lettuce leaves
9. 1 avocado
10. 1/2 a lime
11. 2 tbsp almond butter
1. First microwave the riced sweet potato for 2 mins.
3. Add the sweet potato to a large bowl along with the drained kidney beans, diced cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, corn & all the seasoning. Mix well.
4. Add the mix into the lettuce leaves like in the photo.
5. Add half an avocado and a lime wedge to each bowl.
6. Top each boat with a tbsp of almond butter and a squeeze of lime 🌱
7. Enjoy! ☺️
I ate this like a burrito which was delicious!!! You could also divide the mix into smaller lettuce boats rather than 2 large ones 😊