Happy Pancake Tuesday everyone!!! 🥳 I hope everyone’s indulging in some delicious pancakes today 🤩 I had a gorgeous stack of banana & blueberry pancakes for breakfast this morning – they were delicious 😍 I topped my pancakes with fruit, cinnamon & a drizzle of peanut butter! ❤️
Pancake recipe – serves 1:
1. 50g oats
2. 1 banana mashed
3. 1 tsp baking powder
4. 250ml almond milk (more or less depending how thick you like the mix)
5. 0.5 tsp cinnamon
6. Handful of blueberries
1. Start by heating you pan, drizzle some oil/cooking spray and allow to heat up.
2. Mash you banana up up, add the oats, banana, baking powder, cinnamon & almond milk together and stir until everything is combined.
3. Add in your blueberries and stir.
4. Fry your pancakes in the hot pan, allowing a couple of minutes of cooking time each side.
5. Stack the pancakes & top with your favourite toppings – peanut butter will always be mine, along with some fresh fruit 😍 enjoy!!! ❤️🥞