OATMEAL & BANANA BREAKFAST COOKIES 🍪
These are perfect for a breakfast or snack on the go – so good with a cup of coffee too 😍 they’re made up on only a couple ingredient and are a healthier, more nutrient dense take on a classic oat cookie ☺️ they’re dairy free, refined sugar free & vegan 🌱 let me know if you try them!! 😍
1. 2 cups oats
2. 1 heaped tbsp nut butter (I used cashew butter – almond/peanut work too)
3. 2 large ripe bananas
4. 1 tsp cinnamon
5. Handful of raisins
1. First soak your raisins in a bowl with hot water for 15 minutes, this plumps them up making them juicier.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 celsius & line a baking tray.
3. Mash the bananas up and add the nut butter with them & mix well.
4. Add in the oats, cinnamon & raisins and mix until all is combined.
5. Using clean hands, shape the mix into cookie shapes, place on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Leave them to cool before eating & enjoy 😍