Noodle stir fry with a sticky peanut & lime sauce 🍜
Crunchy vegetables, noodles & a balanced sauce = yum! 😍 the sauce is made up of citric flavours of lime & lemon, saltiness of the peanut butter & tamari, then the sweetness of maple and tahini. 😋 This recipe is for 2 people, double the ingredients if serving for 4. 🌱
1. 1/2 red onion diced
2. 1/2 white onion diced
3. 2 garlic cloves diced
4. 1 small pak choi sliced🥬
5. Handful of broccoli florets🥦
6. 1 carrot sliced
7. 1 red pepper sliced
8. Handful of green beans
9. 2 nests of noodles of choice
For the sauce:
1. 2 tbsp peanut butter
2. 1 tbsp tahini
3. 3 tbsp tamari/ soy sauce
4. Juice of 1/2 lime
5. Juice of 1/4 lemon
6. 1 tbsp maple syrup
7. 100ml warm water
8. ⬆️Add all these ingredients to a jar or blender & give a really good shake until it’s all combined into a thick sauce.
1. Fry off your veggies in a wok/pan.
2. Boil your noodles of choice – I went for wholewheat noodles.
3. Make the sauce by adding all the ingredients to a jar and shake shake shake. Or add to a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Drain your noodles & add to the pan of veggies. Add your sauce to the pan and give everything a good stir until all noodles and veggies are covered in the sauce.
5. Serve with some cashew nuts, spring onion and chilli flakes ☺️