Healthy vegan chocolate muffins 🌱🍫🧁
These muffins are a total treat for any chocolate lovers, but without all the extra sugar 🙌🏼 these are vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free! I topped some with melted biscoff spread and the rest with vegan choco spread ❤️
1. 120g ground almond
2. 180g apple sauce (Aldi stocks this)
3. 3 tbsp cocoa powder
4. 3 tbsp maple syrup
5. 3 tbsp coconut oil
6. 150g smooth peanut butter
7. 100g dark chocolate (broken into little pieces)
8. 1.5 tsp baking powder
9. Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180celsius. Add cupcake cases to a baking tray.
2. Add all the ingredients except the dark chocolate to a large bowl and combine everything together.
3. Stir in the dark chocolate pieces.
4. Add a large tbsp of the mixture to the cupcake cases – it should make around 7-9 muffins.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove and let them cool.
6. Add some melted biscoff spread/ chocolate spread or whatever you like to the top once the muffins are cool ☺️