HEALTHY SNICKERS STYLE BARS 😍
Major inspo from @naturalbornfeeder for this insanely good vegan treat 😍 these are so simple to make and require only a couple of ingredients 👌🏼 I wish you could all taste them right now they’re delicious 🤩 this made 8 bars!
1. 150g oats
2. 5 medjool dates (remove the pit)
3. 100g smooth peanut butter
4. 80-100ml almond milk (add a little at a time until a crumbly dough forms)
5. Crack of sea salt
6. Melted dark chocolate of choice
1. Add the oats, peanut butter, dates and almond milk to a food processor and pulse/blend until a crumbly dough forms.
2. Place the blender mix into a bowl.
3. Using clean hands, shape the mix into bar-like shapes. (This can be a bit tricky, press & mould the mix well until it sticks)
4. Drizzle melted chocolate over the bars.
5. Add a sprinkle of chopped nuts (I used hemp seeds) on top.
6. Place the in the fridge for an hour or so until they harden. Enjoy 😍