Gingerbread Loaf 🧡🎅🏼🎄
Gingerbread is a Christmas favourite in our house, especially when eaten with hot custard on top 😍 this is a simple vegan gingerbread recipe but so so delicious you’ll want to eat the entire loaf yourself! 🥰 I sprinkled some brown sugar on top of this loaf and it caramelised while baking in the oven, beautiful 🤩
1. 200g self raising flour
2. 0.5 tsp bread soda
3. 2 tsp ground ginger
4. 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
5. 1.5 tsp ground nutmeg
6. 90g granulated sugar
7. 240ml almond milk (any non dairy milk)
8. 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
9. 2 tbsp maple syrup
10. 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
11. Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200degress celsius. Line a small baking tin with parchment paper or oil.
2. Sift the flour, bread soda, spices, sugar and salt into a bowl. Stir gently until all combined.
3. Add the almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla into the dry mix. Mix all together into a dough.
4. Add the dough to the loaf tin. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top and bake for 40-45 minutes.
5. Enjoy ❤️