Chocolate & hazelnut cookies 🍪
These are the best cookies!!!! They’re crunchy on the outside but so soft and chewy on the inside 😍 so so perfect with a cup of hot chocolate during these winter days ❄️☕️
I will be baking these all winter long they’re so delicious and vegan of course! 🥳
1. 150g plain flour
2. 100g brown sugar
3. 1/2 tsp baking powder
4. 1/2 tsp of sea salt
5. 1 tsp cocoa powder
6. 40g coconut oil
7. 1 tsp vanilla extract
8. 150g dark chocolate (chips or broken chunks)
9. Flax egg (2tbsp flax mixed with 6tbsp water)
10. A large handful of chopped hazelnuts
1. Start by melting the coconut oil with the dark chocolate, add the vanilla, brown sugar and stir until all combined.
2. Add the remaining ingredients- flour, baking powder, flax egg, hazelnuts and salt to the wet mix. Stir until all is combined into a dough.
3. Leave to cool in the fridge for 20 minutes and preheat the oven to 180celsius.
4. Mould the dough into cookie shapes, and place on parchment paper or a greased baking tray (make sure to spread the cookies apart as they do expand)
5. Add some more sea salt & chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove & leave them to cool. Enjoy ❤️🍪