Chocolate chip skillet cookie 🍪🍨
This may now be my favourite dessert 😍 Absolutely perfect fot this time of year 🎄❄️ This is a restaurant style soft gooey chocolate chip cookie served with @alpro vanilla dairy free ice cream and @sweetfreedomuk chocolate sauce on top 🤤 this cookie is also dairy free 🌱 I can’t emphasise how good this was!!!
1. 1.5 cups of plain flour
2. 1/2 cup brown sugar
3. 1/2 cup white sugar (or coconut sugar)
4. 1 cup of dairy free butter
5. 1/4 cup almond milk (any dairy free milk)
6. 1 tsp baking powder
7. 1 pinch salt
8. 1 tsp vanilla essence
9. Handful if macadamia nuts
10. Large handful of dairy free chocolate chips (broken up chocolate)
1. Cream together the butter & sugar. Add the vanilla, salt, baking powder, macadamia nuts and almond milk.
2. Add the flour slowly making sure everything mixes well. Add the chocolate chips.
3. Place in the skillet (baking tray) and leave to set in the fridge for 10/15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200celsius.
4. Place the cookie in the oven and let it bake for about 25 minutes.
5. Remove and let it cool for 5/10 minutes before serving with ice cream and chocolate sauce 😍🍪