CAULIFLOWER & BUTTERNUT SQUASH CURRY 🍛
This is the kinda meal that happens when I try to use up what’s left in the fridge 😂 delicious & healthy none the less! 😍 of course I added a can of chickpeas for a protein source & because I am a chickpea addict 🤫 this recipe serves 3-4 people!
1. 1 white onion
2. 4 cloves garlic
3. 1 butternut squash (cubed)
4. 1 small head of cauliflower
5. 1 yellow pepper
6. 1 can chickpeas
7. 1 tin chopped tomatoes
8. 400ml vegetable stock (add more if needed)
9. 1 tsp cumin, turmeric, ground coriander
10. 0.5 tsp chilli flakes
11. Handful of fresh coriander leaves
12. Salt & pepper to taste
1. Start by sautéing the onion in a large pot until translucent. Add the garlic and stir.
2. Add the butternut squash, pepper, cauliflower & spices. Stir until the spices coat all of the vegetables – let it cook out for 5 minutes. Add a splash of water if it begins to stick to the pot.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and chickpeas. Cover the pot and let it simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes, stir every couple of minutes.
4. Add in the fresh coriander & season with salt&pepper.
5. Serve & enjoy this hearty curry 😍🌱