Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: /
Calories: 151 kcal per serving
- Light Whipped Topping:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 2/3 cups diced pineapple,
- 2 2/3 cups drained jarred mandarin oranges
- Into the freezer, place a metal mixing bowl and metal beaters of a hand mixer. For about 10 to 15 minutes. In order to make the lighter whipped cream.
- In a medium mixing bowl Place the sugar and add the whipping cream.
- beat the cream and vanilla until it reaches stiff peaks, using a hand mixer. For about 2 to 4 minutes. Pour in the Greek yogurt.
- In 8 oz jars or clear plastic cups place 1/3 cup mandarin oranges in each, then 1/3 cup pineapple.
- Top each one with 3 tablespoons of whipped cream.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 8 servings | Serving: 1 parfait | Calories: 151 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23,1g| Protein: 3,4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 19.5mg | Sodium: 20,7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Freestyle Points: 3 | Points +: 4 |