BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS 🔥
I love cauliflower wings doused in hot buffalo sauce 😍 These are hot, spicy, crispy & delicious. They’re low fat and oil free 🙌🏼 a perfect side dish for a family meal! I also whipped up a vegan blue cheese dip using @followyourheart veganaise & @violife_foods blue cheese from @artofzenfoods 🌱🤍
Ingredients: 4 servings
1. 100g plain flour
2. 1 tsp paprika
3. 2 tsp garlic powder
4. 1 tsp salt
5. ½ tsp pepper
6. 180ml unsweetened almond milk
7. 1 head cauliflower
8. 1 cup breadcrumbs (I blitzed sourdough bread in a blender to form breadcrumbs)
9. 80g buffalo sauce or hot sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
3. Chop the head of cauliflower into florets.
5. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Roll them in the panko breadcrumbs.
6. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
8. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 10 minutes.
9. Enjoy! 😍🔥