❤️ BISCOFF TRUFFLES ❤️
I have yet to meet somebody that doesn’t love biscoff 🤤🤤🤤 these are the perfect little treat to have with a cup of tea/coffee. They’re so creamy & delicious! You only need 3 ingredients to make these they’re that simple! 🙌🏼
1. 250g biscoff biscuits
2. 200g vegan cream cheese
3. 2 tbsp biscoff spread
1. Blitz all the biscuits in a blender until they’re in crumb form (set a small amount aside for decoration)
2. Mix them together with the vegan cream cheese and roll into little bite-size balls. Freeze them for 30 minutes.
3. Melt the biscoff spread in the microwave.
4. Remove the truffles from the freezer. Coat each ball in the melted biscoff spread & sprinkle some biscuit crumb on top.
5. Refrigerator for 2 hours & enjoy ❤️😍