Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
You Will Need The Following Ingredients :
- ° 4 boneless-skinless breasts-chicken
- ° 1 cup (250 ml) seasoned breadcrumbs
- ° 5 mL (1 tsp.) Parsley, fresh, chopped
- ° 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of tarragon
- ° 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- ° 4 slices of deli ham
- ° 8 asparagus spears
- ° 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Butter, at room temperature
- ° 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- ° 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) paprika
- ° 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Olive oil
Step 01 : Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
Step 02 : Pound or flatten each chicken breast with a meat mallet or rolling pin between two sheets of clear food wrap.
Step 03 : In a bowl, combine the butter, parsley, tarragon, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and paprika
Step 04 : On each chicken breast, place a slice of ham, two asparagus tips and some of the butter mixture (divided into four). Roll up each chicken breast and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Step 05 :Grease a baking dish with oil.
Step 06 :Place each rolled and coated chicken breast in the baking dish, taking care to put the seal underneath.
Step 07 :Place in the oven and cook for about 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
Step 08 : Serve with rice and arugula salad.